Experienced Head Of Production with a demonstrated history of working in the Video Content industry. Skilled in Video Production, Crew Resource Management, Editing, Feature Writing, and Commercial Management. Strong arts and design professional with a Bachelor’s degree focused in Humanitarian and Social Sciences, Business and Management from Shota Rustaveli Theatre and Film Georgia State University.
Head of Video Production
(Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production)
• Planning and organising production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
• Determining quality control standards
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment • Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
• Supervising the work of junior staff
• Securing funding for production
• Recruiting the appropriate staff
• Outlining a long-term working timeline.
• Managing the daily affairs of cast and crew.
• Seeing the production through from conception to final cut.
• Outlining a budget and working within its limitations.
• Complying with industry and union regulations.
• Ensuring that the final product is of the highest quality.
• Approving all decisions on props, sets, scheduling changes, etc.
• Resolving internal conflict during production.
• Assisting in the marketing and promotion of the product.
Manage entire production team - Pre Production, Production and Post Production processes
(Commercials/Promo videos/Graphic Tutorials/3D Animation/Animation Video/Video & Photography /Professional Voice over services and Voice actors)
Travel Show – “We trip” as Executive Producer
• Oversee and generate travel coverage and story ideas
• Actively manages the day-to-day video assignments, schedules, budgets and video strategy on several platforms
• Mentors junior team members on skill development
• Innovates by piloting new ideas, new formats, new ways of moving video forward
• Video editing (Post Production)
• Working closely with sales directors to Promote TV show and increase value ofproducts
Line Producer/Journalist Reporter
Latest news block - TV show "Kvela Kitkhva"; Morning Show block
• Gather news on current affairs from the right sources
• Interview government officials and other profile persons
• Attend press releases called by the government and the various organizations
• Coordinate with the studio and update them about field work at regular intervals
• Investigate facts and analyze it before making it public
• Assist in the presentation of the stories on the TV network
• Assisted senior news reporter in investigating current stories
• Developed a network of resources to gather information
• Video shooting and editing
• Writing and producing content for various television
• Pitching in ideas that relate to the show and deliver show message in an effective manner
• Following up leads for potential new stories
• Writing features and news stories and then submitting them to the editor beforepublication
Practise Trainer and coach
Media and Journalism Short Course for beginner Journalists
• Introduction to News
• Organizing the Feature Story • Writing the Story
• Interview Skills
• New Reporting Methods
• Exchange of Information
• Investigative Journalism
Faculty: Humanitarian and Social Sciences, Business and Management
Specialty: Mass communication; Media and Pr; Broadcast Journalism